- No parking any boats/vehicles/trailers etc. on the grass. If there is damage to sprinklers or grounds, you may be charged for damages.
- Keep campsite clean and free of clutter. Avoid storing items under camper. Area mats/rugs are allowed on gravel/asphalt ONLY. No outside clothes lines. No items down the sewer spout.
- Clean up the campsite before you leave. Dispose of all trash. Return picnic tables to original spot if moved. Do not damage or cut trees.
- DO NOT MOVE FIRE RINGS. If you do, you may be charged.
- Children must be supervised at all times, especially around sewer spouts and on Atv’s. If damage occurs (such as rocks being tossed into sewer) you will be charged for repair.
- Pets are welcome, but MUST be leashed AT ALL TIMES. Pet waste must be picked up. Doggy bags are available in park. No dogs in showers.
- Pick up after your shower. Remove all personal items and make sure sand has been flushed down the drain. No animals in the showers.
- Pick up after yourself when using the laundry facilities.
- Quiet time starts at 10:00pm. Please be courteous to other campers and keep the noise down.
- Extra vehicles: RV plus one vehicle is allowed per site. Anything else is considered an extra vehicle. Extra vehicle parking at concessionaires discretion. Extra vehicles are $5.00 per vehicle, per day.
- You must make arrangements for payment before you park during business hours.